Montreal Vacation

Dear Readers,
We are on vacation this 
week, in Montreal, Canada!

I am sorry I will be unable comment much on your blogs, as I am using our I Pad.
But I will try to read them, and like them, and catch up with comments when we get home.

The coffee here is super yummy!
The people so nice.
Not missing drinking at all.
I'm enjoying sparkling water and tonic water with lime at our dinners and on our roof top terrace. 

I learned a few basic words in French, and this is what I say...

Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas français
...which means, I am sorry, I do not speak French!

While I was watching the news, there was a report about the opioid addiction problem
in Canada. The Canadian Health Board approved three safe injection sites in Montreal.
Here is the news article.


Hugs to all of you,
On Day 1,020,

Wendy

Comments

  1. Enjoy your trip! Je parle en peux. That's all I got! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss your sunny comments. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy, enjoy! Visited there so long ago....I can't tell you when! Nice to have a 'foreign' feel without an 8 hour flight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nous vous manquerons - passez des vacances fantastiques

    A bientot
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy every moment! Have some poutine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and Mr. Untipsy a lovely time in Montreal!
    xx, Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your trips continues to be fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy, I will wave to you from Manitoba! We are also on vacation. Not much French here in the heartland though.
    Safe travels. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Manitoba too! Hope you had a great vacation!

      Delete
  9. Wendy, did you find that everyone was pretty bilingual there? When I was there (years ago), I was amazed at how bilingual everyone was. They'd always say "bonjour hello!" and depending what you replied with was the language they continued the conversation with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were wonderful, and they would ask, French or English!
      xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts